A simple and easy breakfast made with eggs and veggies. Instead of making an omelette, try making this egg muffin. Is it super easy to make, can be cooked in large batch and store for later use.
You can use any types of veggies available in your kitchen and add any kind of herbs to flavour it. I like it to taste like pizza so I added bell pepper, tomato and Italian herbs.
Greese the tray if you don’t want the egg to stick on the tray. Personally I dont mind greesing it because wanted a 150kcal meal.
Once cook you can store this in refrigerator and consume within 2-3 days. I would eat it with a whole wheat wrap the next day.
- 1/2 doz Muffin Tray
- 10 Eggs Omega-3
- 1 cup Fresh Milk
- 1 cup Bell Pepper (Mixture of Green, Yellow & Red) chopped
- 1 cup Cherry Tomato
- 0.5 cup Red Radish chopped
- 2 pieces Oyster Mushroom shredded
- 0.25 bulb Onion chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp Italian Herbs
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat oven at 180°C for 10 minute
- Greese the muffin tray with a paper towel dampened with olive oil
- Add the chopped bell pepper, cherry tomato, onion
- Add baby spinach, oyster mushroom and radish into every 2 cups of the muffin
- Whisk the eggs with milk. Add in black pepper & herbs. Season with salt. Then pour the mixture into the muffin cups until full.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes at 180°C
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 12 g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 3 g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 329 mg||110 %|
|Sodium 136 mg||6 %|
|Potassium 21 mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5 g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||2 %|
|Sugars 2 g|
|Protein 12 g||23 %|
|Vitamin A||35 %|
|Vitamin C||95 %|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|